Sunday, April 29, 2007

Shopping


We have a little Hodgie store here that we can buy various items (electronics, movies, souveniers, etc ). It is unknown how they come across these items. I figure it is part of the don't ask, don't tell area. I bought my son Treys and cousin Steven birthday gifts from such a place. They were little turbans so they could see what the local men and boys wear in this country when it is warm. I hope they were able to figure out how to put them together. I had to get the "salesman" to show me how to do it.

Here is my very good friend LCDR Harland Taliaferro. He is an orthopedic surgeon and we originally met in Los Angelas during our trauma training. He is stationed in Conn. and recently he and his wife enjoyed the birth of their second child. Luckily his son was born while we were on our leave from training in Lejeune. As a matter of fact on super bowl Sunday. Many of the pictures you see are from either my camera or his. I have become his personal photographer during our OR cases. But we use those for training only.

No comments: