Thursday, April 19, 2007

Happy Birthday!!


Well on April 11 while I was trying to stay dry, my youngest son, Treys, turned 7 years old. Happy Birthday, baby boy!! His daddy did a great job giving him a birthday party the weekend before. He had a pool party in the back yard complete with pizza and cake. They were a little concern when the weather dropped along the east coast. But never fear, that's why we had a heater installed with the pool. Here is picture of Treys from our Texas trip last summer. It is one of my favorites.
Happy Birthday to my cousin's son, Steven, who turned 8 on April 14th. Hope you enjoy the special gift I sent.
And last but not least, my brother David celebrated his birthday on April 16th. I won't mention how old he is, but for those that know my age - he is only a year older. Happy Birthday, bro!

No comments: