Saturday, March 31, 2007

Sightseeing in Iraq


I thought that might get your attention!! The best part of shooting had to be seeing the huge lake that borders our base. Apparently Sadam spent a lot of money getting this lake up to his standards. It is blue and beautiful!! The bus driver who I talked to extensively on the ride over, took us past Sadam's ranch which is also on this base and overlooks this big lake. Try to pull up the picture and zoom in for better view.

She then drove us past the little town right outside our base. I got lots of pictures so here are a few for you to see. I wish they had come out better. For those of you who may have concerns, we never left the base. I didn't realize how huge this place was until we were driving around. I actually saw three trees!! Yes, I took pics of them too!

No comments: